COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Your privacy is important to us and we have taken the necessary steps to ensure that we do not collect more information from you than necessary for us to provide you with the best possible service and to protect your account.
- Information including, but not limited to, full name, address, phone number, and email address (“Registration Information”) may be collected at the time of your registration on the Site.
- In connection with any transaction or service on the Site, we collect information, including but not limited to, billing and delivery information, facilitate the sale and delivery
- We record and retain details of users’ activities on the Site. Information relating to such transactions including, but not limited to, the types and specifications of products, pricing and delivery information and any dispute records (“Activities Information”) may be collected when sale and purchase transactions are conducted or facilitated through the Site.
- The information collected shall be used for product or service development and marketing purposes only. However, in the event of use of information other than what is specified, we shall not be obliged to seek written prior approval from the visitors, users, guests, and/or customers.
USE OF INFORMATION
Once you provide us any the information enumerated in the previous section, you are deemed to have authorized us to collect, retain and use that information for the following purposes:
- Verifying your identity and eligibility to register as a user of the Site;
- Processing your registration as a user, providing you with a log-in ID for the Site and maintaining and managing your registration;
- Providing you with customer service and responding to your queries, feedback, claims or disputes;
- To resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems and enforce our policies;
- Performing research or statistical analysis in order to improve the content and layout of the Site, to improve our product offerings and services and for marketing and promotional purposes;
- By agreeing to these terms, you authorize us to use your full name, phone number, address, and email address (“Marketing Data”) to provide notices, surveys, product alerts, communications and other marketing materials to you relating products and services offered by us on the Site, including the value added services ancillary to your membership, and other products and services offered by us from time to time to members of the Site;
- If you voluntarily submit any information to the Site for publication on the Site through the publishing tools and any discussion forum, then you are deemed to have given consent to the publication of such information on the Site (“Voluntary Information”); and
- Making such disclosures as may be required for any of the above purposes or as required by law or in respect of any claims or potential claims brought against us.
DISCLOSURE OF DATA
You further agree that we may disclose and transfer your information to service providers engaged by us to assist us with providing you with our services (including but not limited to data entry, database management, promotions, products and services alerts, delivery services, payment extension services, and membership authentication and verification services) (“Service Providers”).
We use lots of tools (encryption, passwords, physical security) to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure, but we do not guarantee, and you should not expect, that your personal information will remain private. We are not responsible for any privacy policies or data practices of any third-party website, including without limitation any social networking website or service.
In case of linking to GACS FOODS site, you agree to the following;
- GACS FOODS content may be linked to but not replicated
- Shall not infringe the GACS FOODS content under any circumstance or make a browser or border environment
- Will not imply under any circumstance that GACS FOODS is endorsing or advertising your goods
- Will not commit any misrepresentation of you or your site’s relationship with GACS FOODS
- Shall not promote or present false information about GACS FOODS or it’s products and services on your site
- Will never make use of Bon-fiction Logo without written consent and permission from GACS FOODS
- Ensure to not advertise or present information or content that could be false, illegal, inaccurate or controversial on your site.
- Shall present content that is appropriate for all age groups on site
- Will not make any attempt to link to the internal page of this site that could be placed one or several layers down from the home page.
- Will not use, advertise or present content same as this on any other site without permission from GACS FOODS in prior.